All-in-one File Importer for Confluence allows users to import any document format to Confluence as pages. Some of the are supported document formats are:
- Markdown (CommonMark Markdown)
- Creole (Creole 1.0)
- Docbook (DocBook)
- Microsoft Word (Word docx)
- Dokuwiki (DokuWiki markup)
- EPUB (EPUB)
- FictionBook2 (FictionBook2 e-book)
- Haddock (Haddock markup)
- Jupyter/IPython notebook (Jupyter notebook)
- JATS (JATS XML)
- JSON (JSON version of native AST)
- LaTeX (LaTeX)
- Mediawiki (MediaWiki markup)
- Muse (Muse)
- Open Document Format (ODT)
- OPML (OPML)
- EMACS Org mode (Emacs Org mode)
- reStructuredText (rst)
- t2t (txt2tags)
- Textile (Textile)
- Tikiwiki (TikiWiki markup)
- vimwiki (Vimwiki)
If you haven't installed, please install from Atlassian Marketplace here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221333
Once installed, you can use this add-on from page action icon (...) on the right.
Click on Convert documents to Confluence pages to open add-on window.
This will open window where you can upload documents and import them as Confluence page.
Finally, you will see link to imported page.